Thanks Thanks:  94
Likes Likes:  93
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ambassador coupon

1. Top Of Page | #71

User Info Menu

Re: Ambassador coupon

Hey guys, I'm heading in tomorrow with my wife to a Seattle dealership to sign off on a '18 OB. Getting absolutely crushed with taxes (10.3%) and fees (+$650). Just found this great Subaru community and noted this thread. May be a long shot, but any help with an ambassador coupon would be monumentally helpful. Happy to show you my quote to verify and PIF by supporting this site as a lifer (will probably just end up doing that anyway though lol).

edit: dear god it's 2:30 AM. So I'm actually heading in this afternoon to sign the papers.

2. Top Of Page | #72

User Info Menu

Hi all, new member here. After talking to several of my friends who own Subaru, decided to jump ship from Honda/Acura and going to purchase a Subaru. Does any of the ambassador on this forum still have a coupon available. Would greatly appreciate as my 13 months toddler has put a dent into my bank account but would love to still purchase a safe and reliable car to shuttle him to and from day care.

Thanks

3. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #73

User Info Menu

Hello everyone, I am in the process of buying my first Subaru Forester. Would anyone please share me an ambassador coupon. Much appreciated.

5. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #74

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by denflyson View Post
    Hello everyone, I am in the process of buying my first Subaru Forester. Would anyone please share me an ambassador coupon. Much appreciated.
    Everyone is having a hard time getting them now.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #75

User Info Menu

Hey Everyone! I noticed not many Ambassador Coupons have been around lately but I am looking to purchase a new Subaru soon if anyone has one it would be GREATLY appreciated!

-Luca

8. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #76

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Hey Everyone! I noticed not many Ambassador Coupons have been around lately but I am looking to purchase a new Subaru soon if anyone has one it would be GREATLY appreciated!

-Luca
    We are contacting Subaru to see if we can get more.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

10. Top Of Page | #77

User Info Menu

Hello everyone new member just joined this great forum. I am in the process of purchasing my first Subaru (Forester 2018). I'd really appreciate it if anyone has one Ambassador coupon.

- Rong

11. Thanks IGOTASUBARU, ShiftHappensLTi thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU, ShiftHappensLTi liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #78

User Info Menu

We’re in the process of finding more as I am out of them. Welcome aboard. Post up in the introductions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #79

User Info Menu

Hello everyone! It is awesome for a dedicated page like this. I am in the Air Force, and I am proud to say I will be purchasing a Crosstrek next week. If anyone has an Ambassador Coupon I would very much appreciate it! Thank you very much for your time and consideration. ^^

-Jo

15. Thanks IGOTASUBARU, ShiftHappensLTi thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU, ShiftHappensLTi liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #80

User Info Menu

Looking for Ambassador Coupon.

I previously owned a Saab 92X (Saabaru), but looking to purchase my first official Subaru, an Ascent. I live in the San Francisco bay area. Current student and military veteran. Any help would be appreciated! Looking to step into a larger vehicle for the growing family!

17. Thanks ShiftHappensLTi, IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes ShiftHappensLTi, IGOTASUBARU liked this post
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast