Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: wassup guys and gals!

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

wassup guys and gals!

Hi there, name is Marc from the Bay Area, i use to have an 07 WRX till i end up Crashing it over in Castaic, CA back in 09. Now i have a 2013 WRX Hatch... recently i went to Fontana, CA for Subiefest14

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome @marcjoseph03.

Show us some pics.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Thanks marcjoseph03 thanked for this post
    Likes marcjoseph03 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I just posted 2 pics it's under my album

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marcjoseph03 View Post
    I just posted 2 pics it's under my album
    Looks great!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

They look good bro!

7. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

does anyone know a site where i can buy LED DRL's for a 2013 WRX? i've checked subispeed, they only carry for 2015 models. my friend who has a 2015 STI launch edition bought one (by OLM) at subispeed booth when we where at subiefest#14, and we just installed it today and it looks awesome!!! i want something like that plug and play, not the ones where you have to add a relay module and harness.

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

We will do some asking for you.