Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gas Prices

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftHappensLTi View Post
    Yea and that was 92. Regular was 2.44
    Crazy.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I payed 2.699 for shell 93 last night. There is way cheaper here but I only run shell fuels.

3. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xSCARSx View Post
    I payed 2.699 for shell 93 last night. There is way cheaper here but I only run shell fuels.
    I only run shell as well. I just paid $2.999 for it today... well $2.969 i have one of the cards... lol

5. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The station i go to offers cash discounts of 0.06 per gallon plus the 0.03 for the shell cards

6. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xSCARSx View Post
    The station i go to offers cash discounts of 0.06 per gallon plus the 0.03 for the shell cards
    Nice there are some gas stations around here that offer the cash discount as well but not too many in my area.

7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

The only places around me that offer the cash discounts are truck stops like flying j and such.

8. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

The only places around me that offer the cash discounts are truck stops like flying j and such.
    thats what most of mine are too but if you go down into the city like harrisburg or so there is more of it... shell runs the best in my subie

9. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Mi usually use sheetz or bp because those are the closest stations to home and work

10. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Mi usually use sheetz or bp because those are the closest stations to home and work
    Sheetz is my second if I cant find one of those two close by then i only put enough in to get me to one lol most of the other stuff i get bad gas mileage and some even bad performance.

11. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

I don't see to much issue with the gas. But I definitely notice better performance now that I run Amsoil over rotella

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast