Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: New To Forum Here From Alabama

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

New To Forum Here From Alabama

I had a Subaru wagon back in the early ’90s when I was in college, had lots of fun riding the gravel roads in MS.

I decided it would be a good car for my older daughter first car, so I bought a 99 forester wagon with a leaking head gasket, pulled the engine, freshened it up and put a nice paint job on it and some 18” Crosstrek wheels and now she is one of few Millennials able to drive a stick shift.

Now it’s time for my younger daughter to have a car, and I found a 03 Baja with engine knock to fix that one up.

I think I caught the Subaru bug cause now all I do is look through want ads for Subaru parts, lol.

2. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: New To Forum Here From Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Faste View Post
    I had a Subaru wagon back in the early ’90s when I was in college, had lots of fun riding the gravel roads in MS.

I decided it would be a good car for my older daughter first car, so I bought a 99 forester wagon with a leaking head gasket, pulled the engine, freshened it up and put a nice paint job on it and some 18” Crosstrek wheels and now she is one of few Millennials able to drive a stick shift.

Now it’s time for my younger daughter to have a car, and I found a 03 Baja with engine knock to fix that one up.

I think I caught the Subaru bug cause now all I do is look through want ads for Subaru parts, lol.
    Welcome to the Subie Family friend. -

God bless,
    igotasubaru
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: New To Forum Here From Alabama

Manual trans is a lost art.

Wife has never had an automatic.

I dig the cat in current Impreza and past 16 Outback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk