Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: What's Up Guys

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

What's Up Guys

Hey Guys,

Nice to meet you all and join the forum, I'm Nate aka Rokytop. Anyways, I've had an Silver 07 WRX that had all the major bolt ons; Cobb Intake w/ SF box, STI intercooler, grimspeed Y pipe, Mishimoto X line Radiator, Custom equal length headers, Cobb Up pipe, Invidia turbo back exhuast, Cobb lowering springs, custom blue mudflaps, rear window duck bill spoiler, no name front lip, 6k HID's, LED marker and Tail lights, Blue LEDs throughout the interior...... anyways I had to sell the car. My other Subi projects have been my girlfriends two impreza's the first was an Charcoal Grey 06 that we had carbon fiber wrapped the hood, roof and truck and we in the process of going "racecar" but we got in head accident and totalled that car. Next was another 06 impreza sedan but this is black and manual this time, and instead of going "racecar" with this one we lifted it. We have a 1" ADF lift, forester XT springs, Method MR502 Wheels and Geolander tires, Rally Innovation Bar with 4 Aurora LED cubes, Room Basket with single row 30" LED light bar and two 6" LED bars on the sides of the basket. We have plans to lift it even more, get a snorkel, do a motor swap, air horn, hitch, redo the roof rack and do a pop up tent or maybe a custom trailer to tow.

2. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: What's Up Guys

@RokyTop welcome friend. We're glad you could join us. 😉

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I'm glad to join the club, I thought it was about time. I've been following you guys on facebook for a long time now and finally decided to join you guys on here.
    ~RokyTop

5. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RokyTop View Post
    I'm glad to join the club, I thought it was about time. I've been following you guys on facebook for a long time now and finally decided to join you guys on here.
    ~RokyTop
    Sweet. Thanks for following us.

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.