Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Just another Subaru Technician, forever searching for his lost 10mm ratchet wrench.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Just another Subaru Technician, forever searching for his lost 10mm ratchet wrench.

Hello, friends! Name is Casey. I am currently 26 years old and I live in Central Arkansas where I was born and raised.

I am an ASE certified auto technician with many years of experience including over 2 years as a Dealer Service Technician at one of the top 5 ranked Subaru dealerships in the country where I did everything from oil changes on your mom's outback to complete engine rebuilds/replacements on 400+awhp STI's. I am an honest, knowledgeable and passionate enthusiest of anything with an engine that I can drive, ride or fall off of.

My daily driver is my 2010 Camaro 2SS, which I have had since 2012 and done more mods to than I care to get into here. It's fast, loud and shiny. Nuf' said. For more frivolous activities, I have my 2005 Forester XS, fittingly dubbed.. The Battlewagon. "Mostly" stock drivetrain, 2 inch lift kit, skid plates for days, oversized off road tires, roof rack with enough LEDs to light up a small village, trunk full of offroad recovery and adventuring gear and the ever-so important "center diff lock mod". All professionally modified/installed/maintained by yours truly, as she was a bone stock grocery hauler when I found her. Instead of gasoline, it runs off of the tears and crushed ambitions of half hearted Jeep drivers who had to get rescued by a Subaru. I've had this foz in some places that I was sure I would never get back out of, and it just keeps on going like some kind of mud covered crackhead with a full pipe and somewhere important to be.

I am also an avid drone pilot, and don't go anywhere without my DJI Mavic Pro close-by. I love capturing pictures and videos of the world around me, as well as anything I find interesting within it. It is also quite entertaining to chase the little neighborhood kids down the street with it and scare the crap out of unsuspecting farm animals. A word of advice, though... Don't go anywhere near the ferrel cats in your uncle's barn. The don't care much for them and replacing propellers gets expensive.

On a serious note, I absolutely love the Subaru platform and will gladly give any help, advice or assistance that I can to anyone who may need it. Happy adventuring!!

PS. I'll try to attach some pictures if my pet squirrel (Bart) will stop walking across my keyboard and destroying everything that I love.

2. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Just another Subaru Technician, forever searching for his lost 10mm ratchet wrenc

@ASESubiTech welcome friend.

Thanks for taking the time to join us.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.