Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: 1996 Legacy LS

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

1996 Legacy LS

Hello fellow Subaru owners,

My name is William, I've had my '96 Legacy LS for almost a year. This is my first car and I knew I wanted it when I first saw it.
    It currently has ~97,000 miles and it needs a new gas tank (recently found issue), if anyone can help me out with the replacement that would be great.

After all the necessary work is done, I have great things planned for my Subie...Any and all recommendations to "pimp-my-ride" would be greatly appreciated also. So far, I've replaced my alternator/battery(both were "shot"), swapped my tires (to S&M because I live in lovely NY with snow), of course oil change, rear differential fluid, and installed an aftermarket radio and speakers.

2. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU, TruNoLies liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 1996 Legacy LS

@lloydwm welcome to the family.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Thanks lloydwm thanked for this post
    Likes lloydwm liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: 1996 Legacy LS

Quote Originally Posted by lloydwm View Post
    Hello fellow Subaru owners,

My name is William, I've had my '96 Legacy LS for almost a year. This is my first car and I knew I wanted it when I first saw it.
    It currently has ~97,000 miles and it needs a new gas tank (recently found issue), if anyone can help me out with the replacement that would be great.

After all the necessary work is done, I have great things planned for my Subie...Any and all recommendations to "pimp-my-ride" would be greatly appreciated also. So far, I've replaced my alternator/battery(both were "shot"), swapped my tires (to S&M because I live in lovely NY with snow), of course oil change, rear differential fluid, and installed an aftermarket radio and speakers.
    Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post