Thanks Thanks:  94
Likes Likes:  93
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ambassador coupon

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Re: Ambassador coupon

Hello! I've been lurking this forum for a while and was hoping someone could provide me with an Ambassador coupon for my next WRX purchase. This will be my third and I'd love to save some $. Also, can I use two coupons on a purchase? I might have a "$500 maintenance loyalty credit" too but it might be expired which is why I was looking for the Ambassador coupon. Thanks for the help!

2. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

I’m not sure how it would work with the two. But @Ashonprism do you have any more coupons? I will contact some other ambassador friends and see about getting them on here for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks IGOTASUBARU, koron, mrradio thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU, mrradio liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Thank you so much! I appreciate the help.

6. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Hello all! I'm here from google as well. I've already got a 2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R and I'm looking to get my wife a new Impreza hatchback. Does anyone have an extra ambassador coupon? Thanks!

8. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftHappensLTi View Post
    I’m not sure how it would work with the two. But @Ashonprism do you have any more coupons? I will contact some other ambassador friends and see about getting them on here for you

About to place my 2019 wrx limited order tomorrow! I'm very excited. Any chance one of our lucky ambassadors found a coupon? Sorry to follow up so soon, but it would really help! Thanks again.

9. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

I asked a few but most are either out of coupons or don’t want to give them over a forum as apparently there was something sent out from Subaru highly recommending not giving them out on forums and such. I never saw that and disagree with the suggestion. I will keep trying but I don’t know that I’ll be able to get you one before tomorrow.

10. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

I asked a few but most are either out of coupons or don’t want to give them over a forum as apparently there was something sent out from Subaru highly recommending not giving them out on forums and such. I never saw that and disagree with the suggestion. I will keep trying but I don’t know that I’ll be able to get you one before tomorrow.

I understand and truly appreciate you trying. Please let me know. Thanks again!

11. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

Who said that?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

13. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

They said there was a notice put out from subaru

14. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

Well, I went yesterday and placed the preorder, I could not use my expired maintenance coupon, but was told I could use an Ambassador coupon on top of what we negotiated. I've got a bit of time if anyone ends up willing to share. I also saw the notice about people not sharing online, but what I saw was it referring to idiots selling them on reddit... Anyways, no matter what, I'm getting my new Subaru!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast