Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Soon-to-be-owner of 2018 2.5i Outback Premium

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Soon-to-be-owner of 2018 2.5i Outback Premium

Super excited that I'm going to be a Subaru owner. Just working on the final negotiations and I'll be riding in my first new car. I've always bought used, but with Subaru's incredibly high resale value, it just doesn't make sense.

Went with the 2018 over the 2017 because I've been waiting for a car with embedded Android Auto. I was really thinking about the Limited, but I can't justify spending 5k more on an upgraded stereo and moonroof. The Eyesight system is really what sold me on the Outback over the CX-5 or CR-V. The recent consumer report article about safety features gave the eyesight system flying colors above the competitor radar-based systems. Considering that where I live in Alabama, drivers are on average in an auto wreck every 7 years, I'm hoping the with these features, I can beat those odds.

2. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Soon-to-be-owner of 2018 2.5i Outback Premium

Congrats @Benbrenner!

*Get exclusive benefits by signing up as Lifetime Platinum Member today*
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.