Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New from NE Ohio

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New from NE Ohio

Hey introducing myself. I currently have a 14 WRX hatchback and have owned approximately 20 cars in my lifetime. A few noteables from the list not in any particular order. 1987 Nissan 200SX SE, 2003 Pontiac Sunfire, 90's Neon, 1997 30th Anniversary Z28 Camaro. With the exception of the Nissan all these cars were modified and were done by me so I have some mechanical knowledge. The Sunfire was probably the most heavily modified car I have done. It had body, interior, and performance upgrades. I am not entirely new to Subaru however I am new to WRX tuning and modifying. So far I have a stage 1 from COBB with the intake, COBB shift knob, rally armour flaps, and some perrin engine dress. Anyway looking forward to learning and helping if I can.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0352.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	513.2 KB 
ID:	1328

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome @WRXLR8.

Get us more pics.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Hey @WRXLR8! What Part of North East Ohio? Im in Canfield/Youngstown! Please post more pics