Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: New to igas

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New to igas

HI, I am a retired railway salesman (31 Yrs) and leased my first Subura 2015 limited with eyesight Nov 2014. We have been strong on GMC. Since being retired we started to downsize and we're going with a Buick Encore, but didn't have all the goodies we wanted and got a poor rating on awd power. My neighbor worked for subura region, now also retired, and told us about the new 2015 outback and the many changes. We drove one and loved it. There were no limited in colo. With eyesight. Heuberger had one in transit and we made a deposit to hold it.

It came in on a Friday morning and they made it available that nite. We drove it back to Minnesota the next morning and got 33 mpg. I thought gee, it'to not even broken in. We love the outback an will be trading it in on a 2018 outback touring in Nov. or sooner. Meanwhile we are going to lease a Forester touring 2.0 and get rid of a gmc acadia denali which we had two of . They were almost $20000 more than the outback and can't justify that much difference in price with poor mpg. We love the adaptive cruise and all the warning features. We missed the heated steering, but added now along with auto door locking and high beam assist. I guess I sound like a Subaru salesman.

We love our Subaru .

2. Thanks IGOTASUBARU, HeubergerSubaru thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU, HeubergerSubaru liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: New to igas

Welcome friend!

Awesome job @HeubergerSubaru!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Thanks HeubergerSubaru thanked for this post
    Likes HeubergerSubaru liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: New to igas

Just found out about the ambassador program and would like to contact a member in the Denver/Aurora. My zip is 80013. We have found several 2018 Foresters xt 2.0 touring to lease, but none are due until 1st week in August. Every $500 saved on a lease 36/12 = about $15 a month.

Many thanks.