Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  15
Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Subaru today?

1. Top Of Page | #791

User Info Menu

For right now I used OE 5w-30. So that I can circulate the T6 out. And I always run a Purolator Pure One PL14610 filter. That's all for now. Next will be the trans and differentials.

2. Top Of Page | #792

User Info Menu

Plus I'm still going to change it at 3k miles for the time being because of the TSB about the clogging pick up. Until I get my Killer B stuff anyway lol

3. Top Of Page | #793

User Info Menu

Smart!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #794
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I went with the Moroso oil pickup on my rebuild. 122k miles and the stock oil pickup appeared fine. New headgaskets are on held down by ARP headstuds, now to start putting the rest back together and drop the motor in

5. Likes ShiftHappensLTi liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #795

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by subiesmakemerallyhard View Post
    I went with the Moroso oil pickup on my rebuild. 122k miles and the stock oil pickup appeared fine. New headgaskets are on held down by ARP headstuds, now to start putting the rest back together and drop the motor in
    What oil do you run @subiesmakemerallyhard?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #796

User Info Menu

i took mine hunting yesterday... Dad got a deer so had to disconnect subwoofer to fit deer in trunk. Now have to hook back up and def wash. lol

8. Top Of Page | #797

User Info Menu

That would be a cool pic to see.

9. Top Of Page | #798

User Info Menu

That would definitely be an interesting sight

10. Top Of Page | #799

User Info Menu

i didnt even think to take a pic of the deer in the trunk. Ill just have to wait till muzzleloader season to do it again. lol it would def be a one of a kind pic!

11. Top Of Page | #800

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by etownshooter2005 View Post
    i didnt even think to take a pic of the deer in the trunk. Ill just have to wait till muzzleloader season to do it again. lol it would def be a one of a kind pic!
    Do it.

12. Likes etownshooter2005 liked this post
Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast