Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Hello

Hey I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm new here on the forum. I'm a huge subie enthusiast and it's good to be around other fellow subie enthusiasts. I drive a 2009 wrx hatch, I love the car and everything about it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0066.jpg  

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome @futboler23.

Nice Rex.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard @futboler23
    Love the rex. Not a huge fan of the white. Is it hard to keep clean and swirl free?

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftHappensLTi View Post
    Welcome aboard @futboler23
    Love the rex. Not a huge fan of the white. Is it hard to keep clean and swirl free?
    Thanks, and no I've had black cars before and this car doesn't show swirls but it does show dirt more than darker cars.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Have you ever had paint correction done? I would just be curious to see how many swirls there may actually be. White cars like to hide them even though they are there.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftHappensLTi View Post
    Have you ever had paint correction done? I would just be curious to see how many swirls there may actually be. White cars like to hide them even though they are there.
    No haven't had paint correction, but yeah you're right.