Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Motor

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Motor

Looking to do an motor upgrade on my 02 wrx impreza. Currently I have an EJ208 not sure what I want to upgrade to. Any helpful suggestions on a good motor?

2. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Motor

@Subiechick91 what is your budget?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Definitely don't wanna go over about 3500-4000

5. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Anything you've looked at?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Well I was doing a little digging bc the motor I have now came straight from Japan and I seen a few things pop up but I was just getting any suggestions but I haven't really started looking. Some people have mentioned maybe putting in an sti motor in and doing a swap.

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

The STi motor is a great motor, but we highly doubt you could do if for your budget, but hard to say if you found one that didn't need much work.

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I know I found one it was like almost 4 grand but it needed a new head and that alone was about 1000. It's not that I have a set budget just didn't wanna have to go to deep if I didn't have to but I might. It'll be worth when I'm all done.