Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello !

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Hello !

Hi guys,
    I'm adam I've owned my97 jdm forester s/tb for around two years and I'm in the UK.

Thought I'd join up here as I aways like seeing what everyone else from around the world is up to with their cars and mods, quite often find some nice parts that are unavailable to get in the UK

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome @stants!

Show us some pics.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard @stants. We would love to see pics.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Thanks for the welcome guys,
    Sorry about the quality, these were taken when she was detailed last, currently covered in a load of salt and winter grime

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Very nice.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Thanks

Just a few final mods to do then I'll be happy (for a while)

7. Thanks IGOTASUBARU thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

The mod bug never let's you go, lol.

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Haha I know it started off as 'just' a couple of bits. Final piece of the puzzle will be braided lines, new rotors and pads for the front.

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

What pads & rotors are you going with?

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Theres a company based over here called black diamond, not sure if you can get them in US ? They have a pretty good write up competitively priced and come recomended so it will be rotors & pads from them, I'm sticking with the two pot calipers as I've been told the wrx 4pot ones aren't much better as the foz has bigger pistons ?
    4pots would mean going up to a 17" wheel and as I've just had it re mapped I can't justify the cost at the moment.

12. Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast