Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: First world problems.

1. Top Of Page | #71
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

haha i only declined to have him search the first time... cuz he was threatening me do have a k9 come. i was just like this is a complete waste of time go ahead and search.

2. Top Of Page | #72

User Info Menu

Broke a mudflap, first world probs.

3. Top Of Page | #73
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

speaking of mudflaps were can i go to get good quality but cheap mudflaps

4. Top Of Page | #74

User Info Menu

IKea !!

5. Top Of Page | #75

User Info Menu

People complaining the chat should be for free members!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #76
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

well keeping the chat for paying members keeps people out who arn't serious about the website and will cause problems but i do understand there frustration also

7. Top Of Page | #77
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Agreed!!! But I have no problem booting anyone paying member or not if they cause issues.

8. Top Of Page | #78

User Info Menu

I'm not complaining, nor have I. Here's some numbers though. 800 "likes" on Facebook, 300+ memberson the site, roughly 10 really active posters, 8 of them in chat(I'm assuming). If I'm an outsider, i don't know that I want to start posting if the cool kids are chatting. I think chat should be put on hold till we hit a thousand members. Just my $0.02, these are serious first world problems.

9. Top Of Page | #79

User Info Menu

First world problem, having to throw out all the leftovers and "to go" boxes from my fridge because I need room for the huge slab of ribs that I cant fit in my freezer.

10. Top Of Page | #80
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

don't throw it out eat like a beast!
    Quote Originally Posted by OBWagon Kenobi View Post
    First world problem, having to throw out all the leftovers and "to go" boxes from my fridge because I need room for the huge slab of ribs that I cant fit in my freezer.

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast