Likes Likes:  0
Page 402 of 480 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 4795

Thread: The official post whore thread.

1. Top Of Page | #4011
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi WRX View Post
    LOL!, that is a one of a kind sticker there. Yeah let's see how long you can keep it.
    So funny story with that i was woth my friend lauren in wc my car was parked ee were walking back to it and i was like i need a pic. At the same time and old couple was walking by the guy started to read the banner "no fucks" i dont get it he asked me what it said and i was like no fucks given he was like why ? He was like is this ur car and i was like no i think its funny thou. So they started walking away and he was like no fucks i just wanna know what it means. He wasent offended or anythi people need to settle down i dont see a big deal about it

2. Top Of Page | #4012
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Pic of the old people on the left

3. Top Of Page | #4013

User Info Menu

Why not explain it to the old dude? It's a play on "I don't give a ****"...would have made his night.
    Every thug needs a lady.

4. Top Of Page | #4014

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    Why not explain it to the old dude? It's a play on "I don't give a ****"...would have made his night.
    Poor guy now has a brain fart, lol.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #4015

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    Poor guy now has a brain fart, lol.
    LOL!, poor guy that's funny thou.
    I got a laugh just reading it the decal.
    Had to show my Sis she laughed too.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

6. Top Of Page | #4016
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Do any of you find the sticker offensive or would u get mad if u saw it and had kids

7. Top Of Page | #4017

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wrxspeed56 View Post
    Do any of you find the sticker offensive or would u get mad if u saw it and had kids
    To each his own I say, but I would never put it on my STi. I would be afraid it would become a target for people to make a point.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #4018

User Info Menu

I'm not offended by it personally but I can understand not wanting to teach a child their first curse word.
    Every thug needs a lady.

9. Top Of Page | #4019

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    I'm not offended by it personally but I can understand not wanting to teach a child their first curse word.
    Good point.

10. Top Of Page | #4020
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I figure when my cars parked im going to put a black piece of cardboard in front of the word **** so people wont see it when its parked only when driving so if im parked in a lot kids arent walking past it and seeing it

Page 402 of 480 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412452 ... LastLast