To start, I took a good amount of photos but my camera battery seem's to not want to charge so I'll need to get a replacement/fix it before I can pull them from the camera and post them. There are about a dozen or so showing the quality of these, and I'll be sure to get them in ASAP. Mod's, if you feel there is a better area for this review please move it for me.

I wanted to get my initial impression of these out while it was still fresh in my mind. Also, excuse my terminology. [IMG]http://www.*****.com/forums/images/smilies/lol.gif[/IMG]

This will be done in 3 stages. I was hoping to have these arrive sooner so I could use them to lower the car and provide more of a performance oriented review, but alas they only got here a week or so ago so plans have changed.

The three parts of this review are:
  1. Unboxing, Install, and Initial Impressions
  2. Performance Drop, Fitment, and Handling
  3. Overall Impressions and Final Conclusion

I bought these coils from 7L AutoSport and my interaction with them has yet to be anything short of excellent. They are a smaller company (I believe there are only 2 of them, both younger guys just starting out) so they can get a bit backed up, but they have always come through with anything and everything they said they would and have always answered any question I have posed to them. I would recommend them to anyone looking around for performance parts, because their customer service is excellent and they will work with each individual to ensure that they exceed expectations with any purchase.