Might be doing a rebuild on my 06 WRX with 60k miles.
It seems I may have some money free up after I part out crx and would like to get the opinion and advice from previous builds and experience people here.

My issue started when Oil starting coming out of the BOV. I had the oil changed with oem stuff here at my dealership and didn't realize it burned through the entire quarts in 2k miles! So i topped it off hoping it didn't damage anything. once month later after installing an AOS it started smoking at startup and then it stopped doing it. I went ahead and did a compression test.
compression results

4- 120psi
2- 85 psi
1- 150psi
3- 160

needless to say I need new rings.

FAST FORWARD.
The build I have in mind is a moderate yet strong enough to hold more than enough.

Pistons to raise compression up a bit from stock (CP, Mahle please input info if you have a reason why NOT to go with these)
Eagle H beam rods since they are one of the most affordable and can handle the power. plus I've used the brand before with success.
Arp studs on head
Arp rod bolts

I just hope my crank is salvageable but since it's driving now i don't see why not.

misc - timing belt, larger oil pump,oil pickup, header and uppipe with turbo inlet also upgraded.

Turbo will come later once I do more research but everyone says a 20g would be enough for my power goals.
I'm shooting for a safe 350AWHP since breaking transmission or axles, major fuel upgrades etc isn't on my agenda.
May do some E85 since I have a pump 1 mile from my house and it looks like gas is going to get jacked up again.

The car is not going to see a track. Some occasional autocross once a month. It's going to be my daily driver so reliability is key. especially since I'm still making payments

my question to members is the realistic cost of building such engine. If all goes well I should have approx. $6,200 with $3,500 of that by tonight (crossing fingers).