Ok Check it i came to Ft Drum in March 07 i moved into a trailer off post at the time i owned just a 96 Honda Accord EX (automatic). There was still snow on the ground, hell better yet ICE. I walked outside and looked to my right there was a blue Bugeye that was 2 days from being traded after i found that out i almost made an offer on it. But it was gone and a Urban Grey 07 WRX sat in its place i was like dam thats nice. I saw it go from Stock to lowered with rims and tint and Blitz Exhaust in a month(this is where i found my SUBIE LOVE AT). Well let fast forward i deployed to IRAQ for 15Months and then after barely a year home i went to Afghanistan for another year. i came back in April of this year (2011) after cruising craigslist i came up on a Urban grey 2007 WRX very clean and the Owner had a Subaru website he promoted. well i saw it and drove 250 miles to see it i love it and bought it . It came with Cobb Swaybars and endlinks, lowered on Tein Springs i add the shocks, and it had SPT intake. everything else ive added myself like tires and Group N Trans and Motor Mounts NO Name axle-back Exhaust, Gimmick SS, and a few minor things. Well point of the story is my friend that owns CNYSUBARUS.com owned this car and took very good care of it, now i got it and not letting it go. She will get the power and respectable mods she deserves and her name is well i havnt given her one so help me out lol. Ive thrown in a few shots but mainly some of the meets and fellow car enthusiast. Hope you enjoy