In need of some advice on what I should do with my current vehicle. I own a 99 outback sport with 202k miles current issues with it are, spark plug gaskets in bad shap,both sides have oil seeping into the spark plug tubes but cylinder 2's has the greatest amount of oil in the tube and on the plug wire. Also has a noise which im guessing is a knock. While under load it either goes away or i just can't hear it. But in 1st-3rd in rpm range of 1.5-3 i can still hear it a little bit. I purchased every thing i needed to replace both valve cover gasket covers, spark plug gaskets and the rocker cover washers. Few days after I purchased them i ran across BrokenBoxer.com which ends up being only 2hrs away from where I live. I contacted the owner and he offered to drop a newer 2.2l that he had with 100k on it for 1200. I'm not sure what the best route to go with will benfit me the most. I don't think replacing all the gaskets would help with the noise from the engine and the car needs to last me as long as possible. Any help is very much appreciated thanks.