Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: blacked out headlights

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

blacked out headlights

so i'm thinking of blacking out my headlights, and if all goes well and it comes out nice i was thinking of offering the service to people for around 100-200 for both lights. as most people are charging around 400. if i decide to do this would anyone be interested in shipping up there headlights for the weekend while i do it and ship back???? i need to make money to go to college so i was going to start up a light conversion job for people, doing gauges and headlights and tail lights.

so what do you guys think

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I think most people would want to see your work first. No offense.

Also, you may want to let JJ know if you plan on doing that.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i thought i said that in the post but i guess i forgot, ofcourse you have to see what i can do first before you just send me your headlights lol. but the gauges you guy's already saw what i can do with atleast the 07 a kid in my town with a 2010 wrx was thinking of letting me do the gauges. i just need to decide if i want matte black head lights or if i want to go get touch up paint for my car and spray my lights that color so they match the color of the car. and i will let jj know if i decide to do it i was just getting a general idea if people would be interested