That's about normal lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #32
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    That's about normal lol

It was so gross, I ended up getting rust and dirt all over my legs since we were in tight quarters in a friend's 1-car garage. I had to go take a half shower before we all headed out to the subie meet last night lol.

But ya I'm loving the new brakes and I'm glad I learned how to do it since it is soooo easy! New calipers will go on eventually since those were rusty also. We also found my front pass. Side CV joint boot was shooting grease everywhere, which is supposed to be an inspection point here in Virginia... Passed inspection just this month with it like that...
    Last edited by 04Roobi; 07-22-2012 at 08:51 AM.

3. Top Of Page | #33
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Every time I took my lifted (read:illegal) jeep to get inspected I half expected to get rejected and jump through hoops to get it legal. Most smaller service stations don't care. They just want your money lol.
    Btw I have Virginia tags on my wagon but haven't lived there since 2006 lol.

4. Top Of Page | #34
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

My new rotors are so shiny!!

Oh, and I got my Hellas installed today and they sound amazing

5. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

You're doing a great job. I love it! Great work.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #36
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks! I am thoroughly enjoying myself with this one! When I bought my wrx, everything was on it already, so it's nice to have a stock car to play with!!

Next thing to go on is the exhaust when the muffler comes in!

7. Top Of Page | #37

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Two thumbs up all the way!

8. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Your Subie is looking awesome!
    I love the lite blue and the Hellas look great inside that big grill.
    Keep up the great work I can't wait to see what you do next.
    Yes, I have to agree with you it's so much fun playing and adding mods to a stock car.
    I bought my WRX stock too nothing like adding your own touches.

9. Top Of Page | #39
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone! My intake came in yesterday. The seller left the MAF sensor on it (I guess he didn't need it), so I'm going to test that soon to see if it works. If it does, I'll either keep it as a backup or sell it and get the SPT intake heat shield. The intake also came with a random blue coupler on it, and I don't want any blue under the hood, so I bought a black Mishimoto 3" coupler to replace that.

10. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Nice!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast