Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harco subies

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Harco subies

Hello my name is tim I have a 2012 swp wrx, but I'm posting this thread on behalf of my subaru club I co founded. We meet every Thursday nights at the Walmart in Abingdon Maryland up in Harford county, we are a chill group of guy/ and girls and we are very family oriented, we have been around since nov. of last year and since then we have had car shows, BBQ, sonic meets and we showed a huge presents down at the AWD meet. We started the group on ****** but some *** hat on the thread made up some stories about our group to one of the mods and gave us a bad name. But I'm here to invite some more subaru owners and lovers out to come check us out and see what we're Bout an I promise you'll want to come back!! Some from all of us at Harco subies we can't wait to meet you

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard bub. Glad you made it on here. Got any pics from the meets you'd like to share? Also, give us the specific address & start time for your meet.
    Every thug needs a lady.

3. Top Of Page | #3

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Hey Tim! Would love to see pics of your WRX...this is a great site! You and your peeps gonna love it! Welcome!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome. You won't have that problem here. I promise.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

this is from our photo shoot meet

Last edited by wrxtim12; 07-10-2012 at 01:28 PM.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

our second photo shoot at fishing creek park
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

and the address for the meet is 401 Constant Friendship Boulevard Abingdon,MD 21009, and we meet every thursday night at 8pm and usually cruise up to the local sonic about 5 mins up the road for dinner

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Tim how do I join or subscribe? Once I get my car back ill start another chapter here in Colorado

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

That's a funny picture of him flipping the camera off!
    I love the silver RS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 8r0g4n View Post
    Tim how do I join or subscribe? Once I get my car back ill start another chapter here in Colorado
    i'm not really sure, i know this thread is under the events section, not sure how to subscribe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast