Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New guy

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

New guy

Hi, All; I just registered on the forums here...figured I'd post a little about my rides.
    My current Daily driver is a 1988 GL hatchback with the EA81 setup, and 294K miles. And the AC still works :P
    I have 2 BRATs, a 1986 and a 1980 model. The 80 is generally rust-free...just needs paint which is to come soon.
    And my prized possession is a rust-free 1978 GF 2-door Hardtop that I'm in the process of restoring...the previous owner had it running, but put on a domestic electric fuel pump that was pumping too much fuel pressure...so.... boom. engine fire. I've had the car for about 3 months and I've got a new wiring harness in it, new 5speed in place of the automatic, new EA71 motor, and lots of paint. pictures to come.

Is anyone else here partial to the old subies?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I think you just became everyones favorite. Post pics please!

Oh, hi & welcome aboard.
    Every thug needs a lady.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I like all 3 of those cars post pics of the brats for sure.... i use to have a GL and always wanted a brat.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I feel like everyone in the Subaru community wants a brat. I know i sure do.
    Every thug needs a lady.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome. I want pics now.

6. Top Of Page | #6

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Hi there and welcome! So excited to see pics!

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Indeed I will! I have a bunch on my facebook page; I'll save them and stick 'em up here...the 78 is still VERY much my biggest work in progress (next is my 1980 AMC eagle I bought from a scrapyard...that only needs a radiator, exhaust, and a carb kit) so the 78 will be kind of rough, I guess. I'll try and get some pictures up tonight.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I want:
    A brat
    An SVX
    An RS coupe
    And the new '13 legacy wagon.

Also, welcome and yes please. Post pictures!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk