Thread: I saw...

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I saw...

IRON ****ING MAIDEN IN ATLANTA.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I saw a new thread that needs more explaining. I do like the iron maiden discussion so far...
    Every thug needs a lady.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper in Atlanta, this past Saturday My ****ing phone died otherwise I'd post pictures...I couldn't take any Best show I've seen, though..by far. I can't wait until Maiden comes back again..14,000 screaming fans, so fun. Bruce said he was excited about playing Atlanta again, because they hadn't been here in almost 20 years.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

WAIT MY FRIEND GOT PICTURES!

I'M RUNNIN' FREE, YEAH! I'M RUNNIN' FREE!

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Did they post "quest for fire" or "to tame a land"? I doubt it, I just get a kick out of the subject matter.
    Every thug needs a lady.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

No they didn't play those songs, sadly. Some 40+ year old lady was hitting on me the for like half of the show, any time her husband would go get another beer, though!

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

So, tell us what this thread is going to be going forward. Is it an "I saw "________<---this band" thread, so here's a description of the venue, set list, etc? Is it strictly Iron Maiden discussion?
    Every thug needs a lady.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I was just saying that I saw Maiden, when they came here lol. They played Lakewood Amphitheater, June 23rd.

I've seen: Maiden, Alice Cooper, Rammstein, Tool, Hate, Keep of Kalessin, Belphegor, Sepultura, Diamond Plate, Warbringer, Lazarus AD, Children of Bodom, Black Label Society, Clutch..trying to think of others.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

'm going to Iron Maiden in August!! cant wait!!

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

They put on a fantastic show! Best show I've seen to date! Whoever surpasses my amount of amazement, has a BIG set of shoes to fill!