Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Generating members, paying members.

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ill do a meet in SF bay area and another in Sacramento when I get home in November. Till then, all I can do is help with suggestions.

Gino, I love that idea especially the meet with a small raffle with a free membership and parts raffle. Doesnt have to be much, but I know I have a huge suby base to reach out to in the NORCAL area. If I can get some help with things to give away (tshirt, lanyard, stickers for the free membership and a couple parts for the raffle as well) I can start planning it now.

Im thinking maybe $50 parts, like hella horns and a set of tuner lugs for the raffle as welll as the free membership for a year.

If Gino and Holy can get this "free map/tune" thing off the ground that would be a H U G E selling point for getting people to join.

Hell, I would pay $45 for a membership and get a free base map!

Should we maybe look into another level of membership above the top level now? $45 is the highest, how about a $75 membership that includes the map/tune and another sticker or something?

2. Top Of Page | #22
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

We got the Starbucks meet that has been starting out how about we use that as a stepping stone

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by holyscoobysnacks! View Post
    We got the Starbucks meet that has been starting out how about we use that as a stepping stone
    Good deal!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #24
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    Reks and I talked a little last night about slowly turning the Fayetteville meets into igota meets.
    That's a good idea. But at the same time last nights incident is showing Fayetteville's colors when it comes to some of these subie owners out here. I got my guard up. Hopefully these people are willing to be educated

5. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by holyscoobysnacks! View Post
    That's a good idea. But at the same time last nights incident is showing Fayetteville's colors when it comes to some of these subie owners out here. I got my guard up. Hopefully these people are willing to be educated
    What happened?

6. Top Of Page | #26
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

A lot of local shops have get-togethers...maybe try to get in on that action.

Something like setting up a small booth with a banner (of course, clear it with the shop first), or whatever JJ used at OCAWD. Donating a few prizes (t-shirts, e-tune, ????) to the raffles they usually have. I feel like once people learn about the sites, they really like them, its just getting the name out there.

7. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Yes I'm willing to help anyway I can.

8. Top Of Page | #28
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

It'll be like OC all over again. only on a smaller scale

9. Top Of Page | #29
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

DC has lots, and at the few performance-shop-meets i've been to, there are hundreds of active forum-ers. What did the setup look like at OCAWD?

10. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Yep it did!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast