Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rom Raider?

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Rom Raider?

I was wondering if anyone on here has used it and what they thought about it. I recently downloaded it but havent used it yet. I was wondering what it was like before I drop the cash on a Tactrix cable. I mainly want it for my forester and my wifes Legacy to play around with. I want to be able to eliminate DTCs, catalyst ones particularly, and maybe do a little tweaking here and there.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I was thinking of basically using it to delete codes at fist and maybe do a little tuning on the Forester and maybe my wifes Legacy. I mean its alot easier than trying to make a cat code go away when you put a header on a NA car.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

As suggested, RomRaider is a great solution and the tactrix is worth the money no matter what you do. Even if you use the Cobb AP the Tactrix can come in very handy for logging high resolution data. You will need to get yourself familiar with it and also ECUFlash as well. The thing I like most about RomRaider is the overwhelming support and a knowledgeable community.

Just one word of warning though. If you have never used it please read up on its use and functions. You can do irreversible damage to your engine if you are unfamiliar with it. Also to be successful you need to have the latest version along with the latest ECU definitions for both RomRaider and ECUFlash.