Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cobb Releases MAF Block Off Plates for Speed Density Set-ups

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Cobb Releases MAF Block Off Plates for Speed Density Set-ups

COBB Tuning announced a NEW line of MAF Block-Off Plates for select Subaru and Nissan applications. The COBB Tuning MAF Block-Off Plate Kit is the perfect complement to Speed Density tuning. Speed Density tuned vehicles use a Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor to monitor the mass of ingested air instead of the OEM Mass Air flow (MAF) sensor, which means the MAF sensor can be removed from the intake tube. Removing the MAF sensor eliminates a point of restriction and turbulence in the intake tract, but can present additional issues if not done properly. The COBB Tuning MAF Block-Off Plate Kits are the easiest way to safely delete MAF sensors for optimal performance and enhanced engine bay appearance.

The plug has two unique features that are key to reliable performance. The first is an O-ring that tightly seals the Block-Off Plate to the MAF sensor opening, preventing unaltered air from entering the intake tract. The second feature is the shape of the plug face, which is sculpted to exactly match the inside curve of the MAF tube. When seated, the plug completely fills the MAF sensor opening and the face sits flush with the inside of the MAF tube. This provides smooth, uninterrupted walls that prevent turbulence.

The COBB MAF Block-Off Plates are hard anodized in black for a durable, corrosion resistant finish. The Block-Off Plates then go back on the CNC mill for a final pass to have the COBB logo machined into their top faces. The kits are finished off with stainless steel button-head screws and black nylon washers that give the plates a professional appearance when installed. The COBB MAF Block-Off Plate Kits work with stock intakes, COBB SF Intakes and any direct replacement intake with an inner diameter similar to stock.

Part #: 712070

- Subaru WRX 02-07
    - Subaru STI 04-07
    - Subaru Legacy GT 05-09
    - Subaru Legacy GT SpecB 06-09
    - Subaru Outback XT 05-09
    - Subaru Forester XT 04-08

Part #: 715070

- Subaru WRX 08-12
    - Subaru STI 08-12
    - Subaru Legacy GT 10-12
    - Subaru 2.5GT 09-10
    - Subaru Forester XT 09-12

Part #: 7C1070

- Nissan GT-R 08-13

Contact us @ To The Limit Motorsportz for pricing

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I need one off them

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

PM me with year, model, and your location and I will reply with price and payment options.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

02 wrx in ont canada

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Also i have a aem short ram intake