Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i need feedback on these rims and tires

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i need feedback on these rims and tires

i fell in love with these rims they are perfect for me, i just don't know if they will fit, will the rub. are they a good brand. i have never boughten rims before. and i was just going to go with the tire package as these will be my summer tires. any and all feedback will be very helpful and appreciated. incase you need the specs for my car. i have a 07 impreza 2.5i tire size on my car is 205/55/16

http://www.wheelfire.com/scontent/Wh...0Blue&SKU=8328

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Not a fan. For that price I would just get rotas. Get rota torques or grids or dpt s. They all look awesome

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I have to agree with Niko. Not a fan, plus they look heavy. Never heard of them and unless they are dual drilled the ones you posted wont fit your car as you dont have 5x114 bolt pattern.

If it were me, for $150 a wheel ($600 for wheels alone) Id go through wheeldude or something and get tires included and nicer rotas or similar for a couple hundred more.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

You need a 5x100 wheel, that's a 5x114 if I read correctly. The styling itself is nice. Keep looking, you'll find something. If I had the option(you do) I'd find some older Legacy mesh/snowflake/whatever they're called that are awesome looking stock wheels.
    Every thug needs a lady.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Also, for that price you might be able to find some 04 STi BBS's.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

These ^ on the cheap or do what Adam said.
    Every thug needs a lady.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Yea I'm not a fan either. Personally I like the 05ish legacy wheels. Simple 5 spoke yet stylish

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

[IMG]http://www.*****.com/forums/members/dt741-albums-04-sti-picture1261-frost-white-04-sti-custom-paint-job-06-tail-lights-black-bbs-still-have-gold-stockers-winter-funs.jpg.att[/IMG]

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I loved when I had the legacy 5 spokes.

04 bbs are still going to be around 1000 + with tires. And hard to find. But deff worth it for good wheels you don't have to worry about hitting pot holes with

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Dont know where hes shopping but here on the west coast BBS sets are going for 800 or so with newer tires. I found a set of gold BBS's no tires in good cond for $500. I wish I had been ready to buy !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast