Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i need feedback on these rims and tires

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

They must have gone down a lot in the past 2 years. Since I was looking for them

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i saw these and i like them there dual drilled so hopefully they fit my car he wants 300 if i pick them up i just need to change 2 tires

http://hartford.craigslist.org/pts/3001970597.html
    Last edited by subarupagan; 06-04-2012 at 07:49 PM.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

5x114 again. Don't spend a dime without test fitting first to make sure the other holes are 5x100. If they fit, buy 4 new tires.
    Every thug needs a lady.

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

and the kid doesn't know anythign about the other holes, and if i'm going to buy 4 new tires, i'm better off just going getting new rims and new tires

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by subarupagan View Post
    and the kid doesn't know anythign about the other holes, and if i'm going to buy 4 new tires, i'm better off just going getting new rims and new tires
    if he looks on the inside of the wheels on the back of one of the spokes it will say both lug patters

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Lets be honest, how many people have actually had that problem? I think someone dug around for all five of those pictures and used it against ROTA cause they curbed thiers and wanted new ones and ROTA said no

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What's wrong with my dual drilled wheels ?

And I completely agree I know a lot of people with rotas and only one of them have bent a wheel only because they were running a super stretch on them

8. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

well i'm getting konig illusion in blue with hannook tires for 826 with the vibration sensor test, free mounting and balance, and warranty on the tires

9. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Dual drilled isnt quite as strong as single drilled in the hub area. Plus I dislike the look of dual drilled over single drilled.

Post a pic of those wheels your talking about "Konig Illusions"

10. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    Dual drilled isnt quite as strong as single drilled in the hub area. Plus I dislike the look of dual drilled over single drilled.

Post a pic of those wheels your talking about "Konig Illusions"
    I dislike dual drilled. For some reason I'm okay with them on dpts BC of the multi spoke I guess

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast