Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for different suspensions for my rs.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Ideas for different suspensions for my rs.

I have a 02 RS with wrx suspension an the rear struts are shot. I'm looking for something that has handling an adjustable but also good daily driveablity. I'm running a 245/45/17 tire an they rub in the back an I don't like it. I'm not really looking to spend a ton of money on coilovers. I'm not looking to slam or even lower a lot. Any help would be great. Thanks guys.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

How much you want to spend?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I have no idea, just would like suggestions, then ill figure out what I can spend.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Try race lands. I have them on my 98 outback and I corner like a mofo. Ride quality, build quality, and ride height are all amazing for only $450!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

go with mach 1 motorsports springs and kyb agx shocks i think all total its like 500 to 600

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

I would do a spring/strut combo. This will give you the comfort for a daily yet a nice handling car for the spirited driving. Far as the struts go Koni Yellows are amazing, great quality, adjustable as you are looking for, and provide a nice ride. Springs there are a couple great options for this. Eibach, H&R, or Swift are the ones I recommend. PM me if you are interested in prices. I would be happy to get that for you.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone for the help. I appreciate the help. Just need to get money now. Haha. Need some side jobs.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I mean side bodywork jobs. I work on a body shop.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I'm thinking about just saving the money an getting BC racing coilovers. Thought?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast