Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats going on.. Just joined..

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Whats going on.. Just joined..

Whats up.
    Im Dave. Ive been into car all my life. I am a autobody tech by profession. I actually own two vehicles. My daily is an 02 2.5 RS. I love this car it is my first subie an its soo fun. My project is a 94 Ranger thats is fully custom. But im not here to talk about my truck im here for me subie which i am tinkering with here an there. Still learning what there is to know about subies, so any help or suggestion would be great. Ill Have pics up of my car when i can get them off my phone. Thanks Jj so happy to be apart of the subie family...

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome to the team! Glad you could join us. Got pics?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Welcome! and thanks for supporting the best site on the interwebz!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome! Did Adam mention that we've got a really sexy mod team? Because seriously, we're a good looking group.
    Every thug needs a lady.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Dave I see you met the whore of the group. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    Welcome! Did Adam mention that we've got a really sexy mod team? Because seriously, we're a good looking group.

Yes, yes we are!

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I feel bad now for making Dave get a membership here. I think he would do better at nasty sock.

I have a bunch of mods that are

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post

I have a bunch of mods that are

sooooo wrong.... but sooooo funny

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

OH boy! I give up you win!

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

...and that's the last we ever saw of Dave here.
    Every thug needs a lady.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast