Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 95 Legacy LS sedan. looking for rear lateral links..

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

95 Legacy LS sedan. looking for rear lateral links..

I bought this 95 Legacy LS sedan at an auction for $525 .. runs great! Only has 284k on the clock. It wore the worn out tires to the belts on the inner of the rear tires in 300 miles. I took it into Firestone to have them check the alignment. I figured that with that many miles, all the wear items & rubber bushings would need to be replaced. What I didn't expect was for them to tell me that someone had jacked up the rear on the lateral links on both sides and that at least that both rear lateral links need replaced. They drew up an estimate for $2700..
    Go figure..

So, I'm looking to acquire front & rear lateral links for both sides. If someone has 'em laying around, taking up shelf space, I'd like to help you out.
    Or, if someone can point me in right direction, I'd be much obliged.

BTW, I'm in SW Michigan, Muskegon near Grand Rapids.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I don't have a set but I can get my hands on some

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba02STi View Post
    Junk yards my friend... junk yards... check out upullandpay.com and see if they have a yard near you...
    There are a few around here.. checked 'em this week. The Legacy's they had, had either been rear-ended or the links were bent already or they torched 'em to get something else out. I'm still keeping my eyes open though.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I don't have a set but I can get my hands on some
    PM me & Just let me know what you're wanting for them & I can take care of shipping.
    Last edited by danchestnut; 05-25-2012 at 01:58 PM.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm still looking for the lateral links..