Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what do you guys think of this strut tower brace??

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

what do you guys think of this strut tower brace??

so i decided i'm going to upgrade my suspension first i'm gonna do tower braces i found this on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/02-07-SUBARU...98513520182303

the rears are the same price, also to put the rear in all i have to do is take out the back seat right? or take out the back deck??? and since i don't know anything about these i was hoping you guys could help me out i don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on this but anything is better than nothing right??

2. Top Of Page | #2

Ladies First

User Info Menu

For show it's perfect. You will pay way less than I paid for one tower strut for both, makes you wonder don't it.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

well i ended up buying the front one i mean i'll put it on and see if it makes any difference what so ever, i don't rally race my car its more for if i go through back roads and decent speeds

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

megan racing website itself sells for 99 so its a big discount

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I disagree, my ebay braces work more than just for show. Im not autocrossing and time attacking everyday though so I think for the cost/use ratio they are the best bang for buck.

my $.02

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I agree with Adam on that bought one on eBay for my old corolla and it made a noticeable difference.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

It's hit or miss. Buy it, put it on & TELL yourself it's made a noticeable difference. The placebo effect is amazing. If nothing else, it'll look good.
    Every thug needs a lady.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

well if it doesn't make a noticeable difference then i will take it to my old highschool which is a tech school, go down to the machine shop and have them make it out of a stronger material and only have to pay for materials no labor :-) i'll probably get it done out of stainless steel and have it painted to match my car theme

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

You get what you pay for. Whiteline struts bars aren't cheap, but are solid.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast