Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Determination!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Determination!

First I would like to say thank you to everyone who is a premium member and vendor on this site. You all have my deepest thanks. Without you this would not be possible at all.

Second, as I sit here and type this some of you might have heard that I was going to throw in the towel for I.G.O.T.A. I have had some issues that have constantly been a huge bother to me. So I sat down and looked at the issues that are giving me a hard time and its the Facebook group I have created. I created that group to promote the forum and give people a place to quickly chat. Well it has gotten out of control and now instead of throwing in the towel I'm going to step up and deal with the monster I have created. Why should I give up because of some people that don't know how to follow the rules. Here is what we are going to do about this issue.

I have already created a new Facebook group for premium members and added them to that new group. We feel if your a premium member then you will follow the rules and want to be apart of a great community. We understand we are not for everyone and that's OK. I have been told from a few people who are not on the forum that we have tons of drama. No we don't. Facebook is separate from this community! Its a few people who ruin it for everyone, but I won't let them here and that drives them nuts. This is a safe haven to learn and be respected. We are all equal here. No one is better than the next.

When I created I.G.O.T.A. a few years ago I had a dream to be the best at what I did. I wanted a place to learn and make new friends without power hungry admins or mods on a power trip. I wanted a place that stood for something. I stand for being honest, truthful, devoted, so why couldn't I do it in a community? I hear from so many people that they can't stand the other communities because of the drama. Well you wouldn't find it here. If you do your the one making it and will be shown the ban hammer. We watch and protect this site daily and won't let anyone attack you or hurt you here. You have my word.

Now another thing about how we run I.G.O.T.A. We are a 100% legit company. We have bills to pay like any normal business. This company is not cheap to run and people think I make a ton of money. You are very far from the truth. I have put in over 2 years of my time and all my mod money from my STi to make this a great community. I have also turned down 4 vendors so far as they had a bad reputation. My members mean more to than some vendors money. I put every dime back into the company and products to be the best. We want to be the best for you and that takes time and money. Our bills are very high because we run the best equipment. Like a new server, programs, new products to sell, and so one. So please donate or become a premium member today. We give give and keep on giving.

I also wanted to take the time to thank all my admins and mods because you guys have done a great job with the community. I never have to go anywhere else to get correct information about my Subaru. I truly thank you all.

So as I sit here I will be talking to my admins, mods, and vendors and will be working on a solution. I would like to delete that Facebook group, but I'm going to see if there is a different route we can go. Thank you all for your time, money, and support! Your the best!

JJ
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Jj, what do you do with an illness or infirmity or anything causing you physical discomfort? You take steps to excise the malady. Let me rephrase that & propertly relate it your/our current situation. Take this problem(Facebook trolls) & get the **** rid of them. Nobody wants them & they're not contributing. I bet Fuji & Reks are salivating at the prospect of getting to unload some useless detritus. Stop worrying about people who can't respect you & what you stand for.
    Every thug needs a lady.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I say make a private FB for the people that care and put time and effort to learn. People who don't follow the rules will always be trolls. I think the only way to get rid of them is make the new group and you choose who can and can't join. Best of luck JJ, I hope everything turns out for the better. I know I'll be here to support you.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Il Capitano View Post
    I say make a private FB for the people that care and put time and effort to learn. People who don't follow the rules will always be trolls. I think the only way to get rid of them is make the new group and you choose who can and can't join. Best of luck JJ, I hope everything turns out for the better. I know I'll be here to support you.
    I already made them secret groups. I can add you if your my friend on fb.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

It's sad how every where you go there are bad apples.
    I agree get rid of the old FB and make a new one.
    My goal is to be a Prem member early next year.
    This is by far my favorite Subie Club and I love the Car Garage and I want one for SilverD.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi WRX View Post
    It's sad how every where you go there are bad apples.
    I agree get rid of the old FB and make a new one.
    My goal is to be a Prem member early next year.
    This is by far my favorite Subie Club and I love the Car Garage and I want one for SilverD.
    You are a premium member already. . You mean next level up? Are you my friend on fb?

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Yea I really don't pay too much attention to the FB groups. In my opinion if its important and people are serious about it they would join the forum. Just my 2¢

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Total agreement ^ with you & your husband. I rarely go on the Facebook pages.
    Every thug needs a lady.

9. Top Of Page | #9

Ladies First

User Info Menu

JJ I say you just keep doing what you are doing. Hard work and determination are the keys to success to most things in life. There are always gonna be "those people" the ones who always wanna knock people down because they have no pride in themselves. Well I am proud to be a part of this community because it is built on hard work, determination, faith and of course love of cars! Rock on JJ!

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Thank you everyone for your support. Your all the reason I keep on pushing for us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast