Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Determination!

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    You are a premium member already. . You mean next level up? Are you my friend on fb?
    Yeah, that's I meant what can I say it was early when I replied to the post. LOL!
    I knew I was a supporter just didn't know the level which doesn't make it better still very sad on my part.

No I don't think I am yet I need to find you.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi WRX View Post
    Yeah, that's I meant what can I say it was early when I replied to the post. LOL!
    I knew I was a supporter just didn't know the level which doesn't make it better still very sad on my part.

No I don't think I am yet I need to find you.
    Every bit helps.

Look at my signature.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    Every bit helps.

Look at my signature.
    Awesome Signature and it's very true.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Far as my take on this, The facebook thing has helped us grow but at the same time I have seen a lot of ethugs surface in the groups. I also see to much useful information being wasted in the facebook group because the answers to these peoples questions all gets lost way too quickly.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zach@TTLM View Post
    Far as my take on this, The facebook thing has helped us grow but at the same time I have seen a lot of ethugs surface in the groups. I also see to much useful information being wasted in the facebook group because the answers to these peoples questions all gets lost way too quickly.
    Thanks Zach for letting me know how you feel.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I'm with ya on this issue as I am starting a local subaru club based on the same principles

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I say we burn facebook to the ground... then everyone would need new sites to go to and we could be the one! Plus, its based about 20 mins from me

8. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Honestly im chiming in way too late on this, but i pay my money and love this group like everyone else so of course your gonna get my two cents. First off ive been super busy with leave and coming back to Afghanistan with my compound in shambles cause grown *** men cant guide themselves, (truth hurts). And yes I did build my scoob in 9 days, as far as body work, paint, cf re-clear, turbo, fmic, inlet, ebcs, pulls with the AP to get base maps and documenting all my stuff. Not to brag but like i said its been a crazy two months and its almost over!!! The face book subject............ leave it be, im sure we will always have to say ask in the threads or this dosent belong here because thats what makes a forum turn its wheels. Are there bullies? Of course there is due to the fact we have the meanest street machines around and egos do sore when you know what your talking about, also in black and white print words do seem harsh when they really aren't meant to come out that way. I've had a few heated discussions in STI but they were quickly squashed due to both parties myself included saying "bro it wasn't meant that way" and the other party coming back with the same quote. Drama will always be apparent in this game but JJ you've done an awesome job giving your mission statement and we have followed by correcting each other or putting the same things said over and over again behind us , let our egos fall and come together as a team. Bravo to the other moderators, members and promoters of this forum. Is it as big as some of the others? NO, but hope and faith is what brings something from good to great, keep going with the FB idea, it does bring in faces. I jumped off for a month and come back to people picking up slack and running with the same vision we all have, people helping and working with each other, the bullies will come and go, squash we will and have a great place to talk smack or help. Thanks again, ideas don't become great until there are common measures met to make them a winning idea. Brandon

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Thanks bro. That was awesome. It's people like you that keep me going.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12