Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: IGOTASTi.COM Shift Knob! PURE AWESOMENESS!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

IGOTASTi.COM Shift Knob! PURE AWESOMENESS!

Well boys & girls me and Chris from WC Lathe Werks have come up with something that it top dawg in my book! This is a custom shift knob for our sister site IGOTASTi.COM. This is not a cheap shiftier knob as this cost around $150.00 to make. This ball is a 2.5 inch black copolymer STi sphere with 2 small grooves on the bottom and our custom logo cut inside the knob and painted. This knob will never get hot to touch and never fade, chip, or crack. Me and Chris wanted something that would rock and I can't say enough great things about his work. It shines so much I can't even really get a good picture of it. It looks unreal in person. Time to install it in my STi.

Last edited by IGOTASUBARU; 04-30-2012 at 08:39 AM.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Wow! That is amazing. Too bad I have neither an STI anymore or a WRX. Maybe some day Legacy? But until then great work!

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RckyMtnLegacy View Post
    Wow! That is amazing. Too bad I have neither an STI anymore or a WRX. Maybe some day Legacy? But until then great work!
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.