Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Suspension problem gurus please help

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Suspension problem gurus please help

Hey guys I currently have a civic but had a wrx and and staying active in the community. I recently ran into a problem and was hoping someone could help me out. I just installed full coilovers and was doin the alignment everything was able to be adjusted perfectly except toe. Started adjusting toe and then we ran out of threads on the tie rod so it cant be twisted in any more. Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this or anything or know of any alignment shops in southwestern pa that deal with lowered cars alot and would how how to fix this issue?

Any help would be appreciated guys

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I wish I had a clue. Something isn't right.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

RT tuning.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Is one side set to one extreme (all the way in) while the other side is set the opposite (all the way out)?

Sounds like someone had replaced the steering rack and didn't line up the intermediate shaft correctly. (linkage from rack to steering wheel)

Either that, or something is bent somewhere.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hey everyone I appreciate all the help but made some adjustments and got the toe pretty close. Obviously I cant get it exact without throwing it up on a alignment machine so hopefully I can't get access to my buddy's alignment machine tomorrow and get this solved. Thanks again everyone love the Subaru community and how helpful everyone is.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

No problem at all!