Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: new cd player

1. Top Of Page | #41
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i want touch creen bluetooth a good looking user face possibly one i can use my own image and to be able to dtream my music via phone and such so ic an use my phones nav system on it

2. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

The only units you can use ur phones nav on are made for IPhone..as far as pictures for the backround, some pioneers can but you'll spend 700 or more. Go wit the power acoustic for 200, or save up and get a real radio. I have been doing car stereo since 1995 as a profession, and I just came back from a huge manufacturers show where I got to play with all the new units. what you are looking for is widely available, but in a different price range.

3. Top Of Page | #43
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Most Pioneer headunits wont allow you to use your own photo except for the "splash" (start up) screen. After that, its jsut the user interface. No where for photos to be shown. I wish I could find a unit that I could use a picture of my Suby as the background like on an iPhone. Like OB said, they are out there... jsut out of your (and my) budgets.

Bluetooth alone will add on at LEAST $100 to even the most basic unit.
    You might be able to get a single din, ipod control, w/Bluetooth for under $250 but it wont have touch screen and it will only be single din.

4. Top Of Page | #44
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i found the power acoustic cheaper here http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...FUGo4Aodx3jwjg but im thinking maybe upgrade to the next model?

5. Top Of Page | #45
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

6. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

wow that kenwood would be great if you can snag it for a decent price, plus you can add nav to it.

7. Top Of Page | #47

8. Top Of Page | #48
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

guy wanted 235 for this we went back and forth for it i bought it for 205 + 9.75 shipping !!!!!!! i got my touch screen http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ht_3851wt_1139

9. Top Of Page | #49
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I cant see ebay on coast guard computers, what did you get?

10. Top Of Page | #50
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i got a kenwood ddx418

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345