Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new cd player

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Does it come with bluetooth, GPS receiver, and ipod cable? Mine came with all of that included as well as many other features. Good luck!

2. Top Of Page | #22
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

bluetooth yes, gps no, ipd just have to plug it in the back and i dont' use mine that much and that is supposto be able to work wiht my factory cd changer

3. Top Of Page | #23

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Hope you can get your hands on that! Go get em.

4. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

unless you have a pioneer cd changer in your car from the factory with ip bus output, it will not work with the factory changer.the good news i syou can add the avic u220 and get full on screen navigation.
    Last edited by OBWagon Kenobi; 04-12-2012 at 09:31 PM.

5. Top Of Page | #25
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

6. Top Of Page | #26
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

7. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Stick with pioneer or kenwood, maybe clarion if you are concerned with sound quality, if you just want functions and a touchscreen, maybe soundstream/power acoustik manufactured after 2011. there is a reason these other units are so cheap, there
    CRAP. I have pulled dozens of cheap units out with burned out backlights, stuck cd drives and nonresponsive controls.I would hate to see you get stuck with junk. Bandit is a beutiful car, dont crap it up with a fleamarket headunit. some of these cheaper units wont even sound as good as your factory radio!! just save up and buy her a NICE UNIT.

8. Top Of Page | #28
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

ok so that kenwood i'm bidding on is retailed at 270
    hopefully i can get it cheaper and go to the what did you do to your subaru today thread and watch the video of my exhaust

9. Top Of Page | #29

10. Top Of Page | #30
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-AVH-...ht_3979wt_1270
    what about that i'm bidding on that currently

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast