Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: new cd player

1. Top Of Page | #31
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390393802062...ht_5177wt_1270
    i found that as well. i want decent sound quality i mean i don't blast my music to the point your ears bleed or anything. i like my bass to sound nice. and i want the touch screen

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

The pioneer is good unit, and will give you great sound quality, plus a better interface(GUI) and a responsive touch screen, plus you can add nav down the road if you want . Exhaust sounds nice and looks good, wish my tip was still shiny, but I drag it through dirt and sand alot.

3. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

As a side note, that power acoustik unit isnt bad, and has a cool skull splash screen(if its a 2012 model) and that would match your cars theme.

4. Top Of Page | #34
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

what this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/390393802062...ht_5177wt_1270
    the sound quality is great now on my car since i put the exhaust in i guess it took alot of stress off my engine cuz even my acceleration is much smoother the power seems to be better electrical wise my dome light doesn't blink to the base and such i think i will end up with this power acoustic

5. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

that poweracoustic unit will satisfy your gadget lust for a decent price. Only downfalls, interface/on-screen menus are ultra basic and you cant add nav. on the plus side, it has bluetooth 2.0 so you can stream music from your phone in cd quality as well as make phone calls.

6. Top Of Page | #36
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

im looking for somethign that price range that i can add gps with a nice interface great sound quality must have bluetooth

7. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

8. Top Of Page | #38
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What is your max price?

9. Top Of Page | #39
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

200-250 max i'd rather spend under 200

10. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Not gonna happen, only pioneer , clarion and kenwood fit the bill, keep in mind , adding gps to these units could run between $250- $500 additional. Rethink your expectations or reconsider your budget.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast