Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I do plan on becoming a sponsor at some point. Maybe with my first check at my new job. Thank you all for the kind and warm welcomes!

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Catch me on FB chat real quick if you're still online
    Anytime. We are glad to have you on the team.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

That sounds super fun. Id like to get her converted to a 5 speed before anything else at this point.

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by abatnamedtwitch View Post
    I do plan on becoming a sponsor at some point. Maybe with my first check at my new job. Thank you all for the kind and warm welcomes!
    eveyone here is super nice and helpful. i found that out real quick when i joined. if you do join as a sponsor youll wont regret it. its totally worth it. ive never thought twice about it since i did it.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard and congrats on the Subie!
    Nice to see another female tuner aboard who loves her ride.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

All the females I've met here are super nice! Where Im from, you're competition if you have a nice car and they all treat you like dirt. So its nice to meet some females who are supportive of other females Gives me faith. Thanks ladies!

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

All the females I've met here are super nice! Where Im from, you're competition if you have a nice car and they all treat you like dirt. So its nice to meet some females who are supportive of other females Gives me faith. Thanks ladies!
    You should see them in the chat room. This kick us out.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

lol

9. Top Of Page | #19

Ladies First

User Info Menu

I so here ya girl! I get tired of the " it must be her boyfriends car".... Grrrr makes me mad. These cars are made for us...lol.

10. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by subieluv View Post
    I so here ya girl! I get tired of the " it must be her boyfriends car".... Grrrr makes me mad. These cars are made for us...lol.
    Yes, I agree I get tired of it too.
    Girls can own a WRX and STi and we can mod them too.
    I hear most of the time "she most of bought the car with mods already installed"
    Which is far from true my Subie was brand new and bone stock.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast