Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hello everyone!

My name is Kimberly, and I am here because I fell in love with Subaru's when I bought Veronica. Veronica or Ronnie is a 2004 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS with no special mods or anything, but that will be changing and I am going to need some help! Thanks in advance

Kimberly and Ronnie.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

hello, and you have come to the right place... i have just started modding my car on my first subaru its a 2007 impreza 2.5i

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Awesome. Im glad there is a noob section on this. I go to other forums and get intimidated rather quickly.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

everyone here is nice yea we bust each others balls here there is also a girls only section where other female subaru owners go to chit chat they are great and can help you out alot as well

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

There won't be anything intimidating here! We are pretty strict about the no drama policy. Welcome and let us know how we can help!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?un4i34
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Welcome to the team. Glad you are here.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Welcome to the group! Always good to see new members that are wanting to learn and grow. You are at the right place and we will be happy to help you with anything you may need.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yes, rally direction is a must for me. I do have some pictures but I cant attach them here Thanks for all the support and warm welcomes

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by abatnamedtwitch View Post
    Yes, rally direction is a must for me. I do have some pictures but I cant attach them here Thanks for all the support and warm welcomes
    Become a premium member sponsor and we can host them for you, plus you get tons of goodies.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

10. Top Of Page | #10

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Hello...and

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast