• go with a different spoiler

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what do you guys think of this spoiler

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

what do you guys think of this spoiler

i need a spoiler for my 07 impreza 2.5i i was looking at this seems cool not sure what i should go with
    what do you guys/gals think

http://www.carid.com/universal-spoil...it-305980.html

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

To be honest, I think it looks ricetastic. I've seen that spoiler on riced out Hondas before...so that kind of ruined it for me.

But with that being said, I've never been a fan of aftermarket body parts either. They look tacky IMO. I'm one for suttle OEM differences.
    Last edited by John; 03-25-2012 at 05:24 PM.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

to get an oem spoiler i'm looking at over 300 this is half the price unless i get a carbon fiber

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

A spoiler isn't going to really do you any good except for looks. Is that what you're trying to get?

Share your plans for the car, and I can help you pick what mods are best to do.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i want the spoiler just doesn't say subaru with out one, i am going to put a sti stock exhaust on it, i want a new rear bumper, sound is done, gauge lights are done, i wana change rest of the green lights inside, tint my windows, get some engine dress up stuff, add side skirts thats about it and a good intake

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Last edited by subarupagan; 03-25-2012 at 05:34 PM.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

A little better lol

Thats a knockoff of the S202 OEM subaru spoiler....and I've bought the actual Subaru version of that spoiler before for $100.

You can go with tasteful used OEM stuff for cheaper then the aftermarket stuff if you shop carefully.
    Last edited by John; 03-25-2012 at 05:41 PM.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

to get the oem spoiler is like 200 +80 to paint it +110 to get it installed as i have no idea how to

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Why not find someone wanting to go wingless & do a full trunk swap? Nabisco has a full stickied thread for that.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I am not feeling the first spoiler either. I like the OEM spoiler the best.
    They already come pre-painted why don't you get the spoiler then wait and save more money for install.
    I did that with my custom headlights you how the saying goes "good things come to those who wait"

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast