Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos...post yours here!

1. Top Of Page | #41
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Here is my back piece. It's in the process of getting covered to look way better! It's obviously only halfway done, but I have an appointment on August 31st to get the rest covered. It took 5 hours when I first got it done when I was 18 and 5.5 hours for the side that is covered up. And yes, it hurt like hell haha

2. Top Of Page | #42

Ladies First

User Info Menu

WOW! So you are covering up the fleur de lys? Can't wait to see the rest of it!

3. Top Of Page | #43
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by subieluv View Post
    WOW! So you are covering up the fleur de lys? Can't wait to see the rest of it!
    Yes, with a better looking one. The outline of the new one is on top of the old one. It's going to be a purple cracked stone textured look

4. Top Of Page | #44
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    I like the bigger one, it will look nice with the wings. Getting that filled in is gonna suck though lol. I'm supposed to go back in a few weeks for my color... I'm really not looking forward to it.
    It will most definitely suck lol. And my appointment is only a week before my wedding!!!

5. Top Of Page | #45
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    You are gonna be so itchy! lol I'd put some breathable gauze over the parts your dress will touch so you don't have scabs peeling off on it
    My artist is really good and not heavy-handed at all, plus I don't really bleed too bad, so my tattoos don't scab up. They really just kindof flake like a minor sunburn or something. It does get itchy, of course, but I use Aquaphor for the first week and switch to Lubriderm the second week. The first half pretty much healed up within the first week.

6. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

I love all the Tattoos.
    Also the back pieces rock.
    Keep the updates coming.

I don't have any but I am a fan of body Art.

7. Top Of Page | #47
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

For my twins

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-07-08_19-53-12_2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	798

8. Top Of Page | #48
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I got 5 more hours on my back coverup yesterday! (10 hours total for the coverup, 15 hours if you include the original tattoo) And I have one more session left!

9. Top Of Page | #49
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Cool

There is my newest

10. Top Of Page | #50

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Tattoos...post yours here!

Quote Originally Posted by 04Roobi View Post
    I got 5 more hours on my back coverup yesterday! (10 hours total for the coverup, 15 hours if you include the original tattoo) And I have one more session left!

Wow, amazing...I meant to ask you the meaning of the fleur de lis?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast