Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS: Gauging Interest, Advan Racing RZ's.

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

FS: Gauging Interest, Advan Racing RZ's.

Debating selling these to help fund moving this summer. These wheels are $700+ EACH new. tires are not cheap at all either. If you have an offer, PM it to me for consideration. Lowballers will be ignored.

This setup is $4,000.00 new, so offers should be realistic.

Wheel size: 18x8.5
    Offset: +45
    Lug pattern: 5x114
    Imperfections: A few minor scratches and chips from being daily driven. Nothing overwhelming, wheels are in great condition.
    Tires: Dunlop StarSpecs
    Tire size: 235/40/18
    Tire wear: I estimate half the life is left in the tires. Rear tires have mild camber wear.

Photos:

Last edited by R3V; 03-17-2012 at 11:10 AM.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
    Lowballers will be ignored and later ridiculed.
    Hopefully you are kidding. That sort of thing isnt welcome on igotasubaru.com.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    Hopefully you are kidding. That sort of thing isnt welcome on igotasubaru.com.
    Totally kidding.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I figured as much, just making sure! Id hate to have to ban you and all your brilliant Subaru expertise based on our core values! I love the wheels BTW... just a little expensive for my taste. Especially considering you paid almost as much for the wheels and tires as I did for my Subaru

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    I figured as much, just making sure! Id hate to have to ban you and all your brilliant Subaru expertise based on our core values! I love the wheels BTW... just a little expensive for my taste. Especially considering you paid almost as much for the wheels and tires as I did for my Subaru
    Truth be told I copied and pasted the ad from ******. I put it on everything I sell to stop people from sending me PM's offering like 50% of my asking price. I forgot to remove it for this forum

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

you know what, i actually thought thats what you did when I posted the first time. I guess that shows the real big difference between us and the others.