Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notification problem?

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Notification problem?

I don't seem to be getting any notification whenever someone quotes my post? Is that normal, or is there a way I can make it do that? I find it a bit odd.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

You arent supposed to get notified when someone quotes your posts, only when someone "likes" or "thanks" them. As far as I know, there isnt a way to set it up to receive notifications.

Im not sure why you would want or need that either. If I were to quote your post right now, you would see that I quoted it next time you visit the thread and view "first unread" posts to the most recently posted one.

Did that help?

Adam

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

That's is very odd. What version of Vbull is this? Because every other forum I've been on tells you when someone quotes you.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Im on a lot of forums and never been notified when someone quoted my posts.

not sure what version this one is... you should ask an Admin perhaps the one passed out beside you?

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Blah, he never tells me anything about this site except "I don't know". So....

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    Im on a lot of forums and never been notified when someone quoted my posts.

not sure what version this one is... you should ask an Admin perhaps the one passed out beside you?
    legacygt forums does this. its an add on

Quote Originally Posted by WildAshes View Post
    Blah, he never tells me anything about this site except "I don't know". So....
    thats because you ask me at the worst possible times when i have my mind on something else.....or when im passed out beside you

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    legacygt forums does this. its an add on

thats because you ask me at the worst possible times when i have my mind on something else.....or when im passed out beside you
    What's it called?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    What's it called?
    I'm not sure but I'll find out

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Can we get this working so we can all go quote every post twiz has ever made....and then ban her

lol

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    You know what will happen.. I may just go ahead and get on Rek's account and ban you now!
    I'll believe that when my **** turns purple and smells like raspberry sherbet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast