Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check engine light on.

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Check engine light on.

My check engine light came on Friday afternoon. My Cobb AP read it as a P2443. Secondary air injection system switching valve stuck closed(Bank 2)
    I can reset the ecu but it came back today. Any ideas how to fix this? My gas mileage is slipping. Was getting about 24 mpg's on 93 oct. stage 2.
    Now its 19.5. Thanks!

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rek888v2 View Post
    What year car? What mods?
    06 Wrx. Only real mods are a catted Invidia DP and tuned with my Cobb AP. Using the 93 map.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Still have this problem. Anyone have any ideas what i need to do to fix this? It's getting to be a pain to keep resetting my ecu almost everyday.
    Might be time to say bye to Subarus!!

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rek888v2 View Post
    I have the answer. Its the Air Pump system on the car. Is there a shop near you that works on subies? If not then you might have to do this yourself. Youll need this kit:

http://www.kstech.biz/servlet/the-10...e-block/Detail

theres pictures of where they go on the motor and youll have to remove all the air pump piping and such.
    Thank you for the info. I greatly appreciate it! i do have a mechanic that works on Subies! We'll get right on it

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'll be able to reset the ecu with my Cobb AP. Thanks again!!

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

It's only tuned with the AP. I'm running the OTS 93 octane map. Guess we'll wait and see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast