Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JDMmonstacpe's Intro...

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

JDMmonstacpe's Intro...

hey guys i know late on this, but i just wanted to say thanks to the guys on facebook who led me toward signing up on here, im chris, im 26 an i am a huge subaru fanatic since i was a little kid. even though im not a premium member yet i plan to be shortly. i drive a 2000 aspen white rs coupe, i havent driven the car in about 2 months already an im aching to drive her again. ive made alot of progress on the car an il post up before an after pix so you guys can see for youselves. im glad to have joined on here an i also am a premium member on rs25.com. i use nazicock, but just to troll really dont get along with too many people on there. just trying to stay sane an keep cool with people on forums because were a subaru family. im glad i joined an i been getting some positive feeback lately from you guys because you can see im trying to find me another sohc ej25 motor to just throw in for the time being. yea my cars my daily for now, i do drive a jeep but it kills me with gas so i dont like to drive it that much.

before pix are first an after pix of now on how she looks.... please keep the negativity to yourself. im just being uniquely different thats all.

before:

after:

i repainted my front bumper an clear coated all myself, an my hood was in pretty bad condition so i just sticker bombed it for a different unique look until i find another hood.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome to the team. No one will be negative towards you. We are all equal here. I love the sticker bomb on the hood. I want that for our rally car. Thanks for the idea.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thx.. it took me 4 straight hours to do

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

thx you, i love it to. i wanna paint my car black or gunmetal with the green eventually

5. Top Of Page | #5

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Hi Chris!! Welcome!

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yea i was gonna throw light flake of green in the black so only in the sun you see green....

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Welcome! And dont worry about negativity on here, you wont find any. If someone is being a bully or mean you tell one of the mods and watch as we boot them faster than you can log in

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

now im removing the sticker bomb cuz it didnt settle right, im gonna sand it down paint it then get it carbon or kevlar wrapped

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard!
    Also thank you for sharing pics of your Subie.
    I like how you changing colors and having fun with it.
    No worries, everyone is cool no haters unlike NASICO.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast